What have I accomplished on the lovely 70 degree and sunny Wednesday?
- Drooped off and picked up Mia from preschool
- cleaned the kitchen
- completely disinfected the kids’ bathroom after the massive #2 explosion that my wonderful potty-training son created
- gave said potty-training child a bath to continue the disinfecting process
- Fill the car with gas (actually only half way…gas was $3.15 today!)
- Stopped at Kohls and left with 2 precious Easter dresses with matching cardigans and a darn cute polo for said pooper)
- Ran to Toys R Us and unloaded all three children to run inside and return an unnecessary cable the hubby purchase is his Wii excitement
- Drove over to Target, unloaded all three children again, and ran inside to return a pair of my daughter’s pants that don’t fit. I was promptly informed that they were on clearance and are no longer in the system and that I couldn’t‘ return them without a receipt. So, I bought laundry baskets instead.
- Updated my calender with several preschool notices that arrived in my daughter’s backpack.
- Fed and changed the baby several times
- Fed the pooper lunch
- Washed and filled 6 bottles for later consumption by baby
What do I have left to accomplish on this lovely 70 degree and sunny Wednesday?
- Fix dinner, feed children, and clean up expected mess
- give all three children a bath
- fold 5 loads of laundry that are sitting on the bed
- get a shower
- fill multiple eggs with individually wrapped candy that contains no peanuts and can fit inside the small space that is the egg itself. (for the preschool egg hunt that came on said announcement sheet)
Where’s that bottle of wine?!